Vimeo videos too are getting very popular due to their quality. If you have a good internet connection, you could watch them easily, but there is no source for downloading it. We are here, suggesting you a downloader that could help you in doing so.
VideoDuke be the best
VideoDuke is one of the advanced video downloader for Mac, which could download or convert any video from any video streaming platform. When we say videos of all the formats, then Vimeo too is counted in that. If you have this one on your computer, you do not need to waste your time in looking for a tool, which is dedicated to download or convert video files. You just need to select the desired folder, in which you want to save your videos and the format in which you want to download it. The formats that are supported by VideoDuke include FLV, MP4, 3GP, M4V and many others. These features of this application have actually made it the best Vimeo video downloader for Mac. Here is the guide for downloading the Vimeo videos using the VideoDuke app.
A complete guide for downloading videos from Vimeo using VideoDuke:
The features that this video downloader has made the user is that, for using it, one should have proper knowledge of computer and technology. However, when you start using it, you will realize that the process of downloading the video is a cake walk. If you are not aware of the process yet, then here are the steps that you could follow, in order to download the videos.
- The very first thing you need to do is to download and install the VideoDuke app. this could be done from the official website of the application.
- Once the application is installed, run it on your system and when it is prompted, go to the main window. There, you need to select the Vimeo section from the main window.
- After entering into the Vimeo section, you could actually search for the videos you want to download. You do not have to go to the browser for this.
- Select the video you want to download and then come back to the videos Tab. Here, you will see that the application has started processing the download of the video.
- By now, your video is ready to be downloaded. Do not forget to select the desired resolution of the video, before clicking on the download option.
- The downloaded video would be saved in the standard folder. If you wish to change the folder, then you could go to the settings. There, search for the option called “save files”. After that, go to the “preferences” option. Here, you could select the desired location for the video storage.
With these simple steps, you could download as many videos as you can from Vimeo, on your Mac OS. Although VideoDuke is not a new name for the Mac users, you could not actually explore each and every feature of it, in one go.